14 November 2012

Holy Motherfucking Tits, Batman

Until a few years ago, I was always really embarrassed to buy underwear. Don't ask me to explain why; I know that most people wear it. Nevertheless, bra shopping in particular was just about as bad as shoe-shopping (that is to say, torture.)

This was up until I moved to Montreal and made some female friends. After getting dragged up and down and all around La Senza for an afternoon with a girl who insisted I try on all of the bras (and that buying them without buying the matching panties was a mortal sin), I discovered that I liked the way I look in well-fitting and sexy undergarments enough to make the experience worthwhile. Plus, a good bra could make my itty bitty titties appear... normal-sized.

A few days ago, La Senza had a sale on their website. I knew my size, and I was in the market for something new, so I picked a couple of styles I liked and ordered them. I was surprised at the door this morning with a brand new package and excitedly ripped it open.

So, um, the bras were not exactly what I expected. I mean, colour and style wise, yup, they looked like the picture. But when I put them on.... holy motherfucking tits, Batman! They have more padding than I have natural boob! They stick out about half a foot from my body! I keep bumping into them with my arms!

The funny thing is, I've actually had some growth in that area recently (I know, I'm 25. I think God is just getting around to my prayers from 10 years ago now.) So I've been trying to re-adjust to slightly larger breasts, and then BAM. I might actually be able to cosplay Ivy from Soul Calibur this year (If I, you know, lose 80 pounds and/or grow another 6-10 inches in height.)

I don't make a point of posting pictures here, but seriously guys:


What am I supposed to do with these? If I wear this bra to school, I will spend the whole day wondering if anyone notices that I have gone up several cup sizes overnight. If I wear it for looking sexy, the lie will become apparent as soon as the bra comes off.

Sigh. Maybe this is why you have to be careful what you wish for.

Cheers,
K8

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new found breasts and bras too.

    Don't worry if someone finds out about your lack of boobs,knot having watched them all day, even though you DO have wonderful breast!!!

    I know of at least two men that enjoy what natural breasts you do have, right S??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the compliments, and yes, I will enjoy them ^_^ A certain someone has definitely been enjoying me jumping around and shoving them in his face, yelling "Look at these! Look how they jiggle now!"

      Delete

Leave some love.