08 May 2013

De-Activated Fetlife

I am just putting a note here for any friends who read this blog - I have temporarily de-activated my Fetlife account. I am planning on re-activating it in the near future when my mental health is more stable, but right now it is constantly triggering anxiety attacks and episodes of self-harm. If you need to contact me, I will always get replies here. I will delete this post when I re-activate my account.
Love,
K8
*Edit - thank you for the support <3 I've reactivated my account, cautiously, and I'm back in a stable place.*

4 comments:

  1. hey you - did you see I answered your email over there on FL??? if not i can send it to another email addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get it, thank you - part of the de-activation had to do with what I had emailed you about. I was going to message you back this morning then realized I couldn't send messages with my account de-activated >_< Could you send me your email address though so I can get in touch while I have it shut down? Mine is k8.kink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sadden to hear of your troubles, you DO know that IF I can help you in anyway please do call on me...

    I hope your troubles will be short and your friends will see you back up and running REAL soon...

    Take Care!!! you are TOO nice to have problems...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.